One of Cold Stone Creamery’s new flavour ice cream shakes is officially the “worst beverage in America,” according to a U.S. health magazine.
That should include the Greater Toronto Area, too.
Seventeen Tim Hortons across the Golden Horseshoe have Cold Stone stores tucked inside their coffee shops.
The ice cream company’s peanut butter and chocolate milk shake packs the equivalent of 68 strips of bacon in saturated fat and more calories in one 24-ounce serving than most people are supposed to eat all day, Men’s Health magazine’s
That works out to 2,010 calories, 131 grams of fat – 68 grams of it saturated – and 880 milligrams of sodium.
Neither Tim Hortons nor Cold Stone were immediately available for comment.
full article Toronto Star
Boycott Tims Hortons and any other company pushing the “Green Agenda”
The video below should force you to ask yourself some serious questions about companies calling themselves Green. Those listed below are members of a Eugenics Society/population control group- Global Population Speak Out
Understand the Green Movement has always been, among other things, a front for the Eugenics Movement
The last person on the list is Victoria Serda/Green Party – I ran against her as an Independent in the 2007 Ontario Provincial election. Just like Gore and Suzuki, she refuses to debate anyone in public, on the subject of MMGW.
She and the people she works with, work in the shadows of our society.
Why does Tim Hortons say they are proud supporters of these people, or anyone promoting the Green Agenda?
Watch Freedom 21 Santa Cruz – last video on sidebar. Please read Cloak of Green and the Green Agenda on top bar.
Show them you are on to their lies and deceptions.
(These are the pledgers for whom GPSO was primarily developed. They are scientists, representatives of environmental NGO’s, science writers, activists, etc. But others can pledge as well! For those pledgers, see below.)
- John Burton, Author; CEO, World Land Trust (worldlandtrust.org), Suffolk, UK
- Jon M. Erlandson, Ph.D., Professor of Anthropology; Knight Professor of Arts and Sciences; Executive Director, Museum of Natural and Cultural History; Co-Editor, Journal of Island and Coastal Archeology, University of Oregon
- Kelpie Wilson, Author; Environmental Writer; Former Environmental editor at Truthout
- Katharine Milton, Ph.D., Professor, Environmental Science, Policy & Management, University of California, Berkeley
- Les U. Knight, Editor, These EXIT Times
- Halvor Stormoen, Earth Charter Norway
- Peter H. Raven, Ph.D., Author; Past President, American Association for the Advancement of Science; George Engelmann Professor of Botany, Washington University – St. Louis; President, Missouri Botanical Garden
- Asghar M. Fazel, Ph.D., Coordinator of the Conservation Commons, Senior Advisor to UNEP-WCMC, Cambridge, UK
- Walter L. Williams, Ph.D., Professor of Anthropology, History, and Gender Studies, University of Southern California
- Vicki Watson, Ph.D., Professor of Environmental Studies, University of Montana
- Coby Beck, Environmental and Climate Change Writer, ScienceBlogs.com, Grist.org
- Victoria Serda, Municipal Councillor, Saugeen Shores, Ontario; Climate Project Canada, Lead Mentor & Presenter